This year’s membership drive gives us a chance to get together and compare notes.
We will hold the drive Sunday through Saturday. This is a chance to update old information, get current on your membership payment or become a member.
You will see lots of faces at the membership table. Instructors from the Sew-op, Board Members, Staff and SuperWorker Volunteers will help you navigate the member application, update contact info and enter our Grand Raffle. Take some time and ask the Board Members questions about the Co-op or just let us know how we are doing.
The Raffle Winner will be picked on Saturday, September 17th. Please make a point of stopping by the Membership Table during the week. We love getting to know you!
Some reasons to become a member at the Upper Valley Food Co-op
- Discounts! Yup. This is a big draw for people. You see immediate results in the daily purchases you make.
- Get to know your Upper Valley Community. Folks new to the area can get connected quickly through our co-op. We know each other by name.
- Support the programs that UVFC provides. Do you know we have a service project program to help local folks in need? Have you been to one of the free garden workshops at Ratcliffe Park? Are you one of dozens of area non-profits, schools or human service organizations that UVFC donates to? Have you come to any of our community forums or lectures?
- Enjoy the opportunity to volunteer at UVFC for additional discounts and immersion into the co-op model.
- Borrow books from our Member Library upstairs in the Classroom.
- Take advantage of member-discounted registration for workshops and classes.
- Support an organization that puts Local products first. Our buying guidelines encourage business with local vendors and growers.
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small scale cooperative model, where the customers and our environmental impact are as important as the business you give us.
- AND as a member you can vote in the upcoming election! Don’t miss the Annual Meeting on Saturday, October 1st!