The Co-op SuperWorker program is a volunteer program that allows members to participate more intimately with the Upper Valley Co-op Community. Typically members volunteer once a week for two hours. The tasks vary from extra cleaning, to serving at our member drive to doing research for the Co-op. We fit the assignments to volunteers’ skillset, interests and schedule.
Begin the process by becoming a member. Then schedule an orientation. We’ll take a tour of the store and have a chat about available engagement and timing. It takes about an hour.
Call us or fill out a SuperWorker interest form found at the front end.
- bagging Bulk items and cleaning bulk bins
- prepping greens for the Produce department, first thing in the morning
- assorted tasks for the Health a& Body Care department
- refilling the bulk herbs and spices
- cleaning shelves and facing
- field the membership table at the upcoming September member drive
- data entry for Education & Outreach